My Composition

Summary

I wrote a song type thing to demonstrate that I learned and can apply the different requirements to projects and that I understand how they work and what they mean.

21st Century Skills Demonstrated

I had to problem solve a lot during this project. I didn’t work with anybody so it was easier to work. I’m not very good at working with other people I think. I liked all of the informational videos! They were really interesting. In the future I really hope I can figure out how to manage my perfectionism and ideas so that I can actually get songs or projects in general done.

Timeline

Monday- Brainstorm + vague melody/tempo etc decisions

Tuesday-

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday-

The Composition

Reactions to the Final Version

Some of my peers said that I needed better transition from the first part to the second part, and that the vocals in the first part need to be louder.

Evaluation of the Final Version

For the foundation of my song I used a beat made from Soundtrap. I had guitar to provide rhythm. I think that I do need to equalize all the different sounds and remove background noise, as well as make some of my transitions better.

What I Learned and Problems I Solved

I learned that its hard for me to get anything artistic done because I’m scared that it’s going to be horrible. The main problem I had was with looping the second guitar part. I eventually figured it out though!